The business world increasingly runs on Workday, relying on their Human Capital Management, Financial Management, and wealth of other solutions to solve challenges and empower better decision making. However, hiring Workday talent presents different and specific hurdles that don’t exist when finding non-Workday talent.
How can you ensure that your next Workday hire goes smoothly? By mastering the necessary hiring strategies at every stage from planning and sourcing to onboarding and retention.
Our latest eBook: “Your Start to Finish Workday Hiring Guide” provides an inside perspective into the hiring strategies you need to overcome the barriers to your recruitment. You’ll learn about:
- Planning for current market conditions and Workday demand
- Screening candidates for tech aptitude and culture fit
- Interviewing to find the right mix of Workday and interpersonal skills
- Making the right offer based on compensation benchmarking
- Properly onboarding candidates to keep them engaged and lower attrition
- Retaining top talent in a hot market